Legal reforms can hold police more accountable for violent acts, but Americans need to acknowledge the nation’s history of racism, the former NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund lawyer says.
Become part of a remarkable community of aspiring lawyers preparing to lead the world.
Elevate your career to new heights in just one year with this fully customizable program.
Join the ranks of tomorrow’s global business lawyers with this accelerated six-month training program.
Leverage the Law School’s extensive support and resources to jump-start your career in legal academia.
Areas of Study
- Constitutional Law, Regulation, and Public Policy
- Corporate, Business, and Transactional Law
- Criminal Justice
- Data Analytics
- Environment and Energy
- Family, Gender, and Sexuality
- Intellectual Property and Technology
- International and Comparative Law
- Law of the Workplace
- Legal History and Legal Theory
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- National Security and Privacy
- Social Justice and Human Rights
- Thu, 12:10 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Online Event Zoom Webinar
- Mon, 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Columbia Law School, 435 W. 116 St., New York, NY 10027 Zoom
- Sun, All Day